Table of Contents
Many types of problems come Mahadbt scholarship while applying online, the main one is the Aadhaar number not being linked to the bank account. Why does this happen? Why does aadhaar seeding process remain incomplete? Today this article has been made to deal with the problems of Maharashtra Scholarship.
We have also seen earlier that despite being linked to the Aadhaar bank, it is visible that there is no adhar link in maha dbt login. But have you confirmed that what you are thinking is correct?
Depending on just one thing, nothing will happen because you have to make sure that aadhaar seeding process is complete or not? Let us first check whether your bank account number and Aadhaar number are linked.
Aadhaar seeding Process Enable?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to check every applicant whether your Aadhaar has been linked with your bank account or not.
Along with this, it will also be told here that what will be the responsibility of the applicant, bank and npci in the aadhar seeding process towards their duty.
- Visit the Aadhaar website – www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar/Bank Account Linking Status’.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID and security code as shown on the screen.
- Enter OTP and click on Login button.
- Below screen will be displayed if bank is linked with Aadhaar Number along with Bank Name.
Aadhaar seeding is necessitated for receiving Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT) provided by various Government schemes Likes MahaDBT Schemes. The following is the process flow of Aadhaar seeding.
How To Check Aadhar Linking Status Online.
- Customer to visit the bank branch where he / she is holding an account and submit the duly filled consent form – Annexure I
- The bank officials after verifying the details and documents provided (as may be required) and authenticity of the customer based on the signature will accept Aadhaar seeding consent form and provide an acknowledgement to the applicant/customer.
- The bank will then link the Aadhaar number to the customer’s account and also in NPCI mapper.
- Once this activity is completed and Aadhaar number will reflect in NPCI mapper.
In this way, if any applicant encounters problems related to aadhar seeding process in mahadbt application login, first check whether there is an Aadhar link or not.
If there is aadhaar link then it is a very good thing and if it is not there, then you have to complete the above base seeding process. Even after this problem persists with you, then understand your duty first.
Role of the customer.
The applicant has to fulfill his duty first as given below and then proceed. If everything is correct, then leave the aadhar seeding process responsibility on the bank and make them aware of their duty.
- Submit the consent form with complete details either in physical or electronic form as per the facility
provided by his / her bank.
- In case of moving Aadhaar number from one bank to another bank, the customer should provide the
name of the bank from which the Aadhaar is being moved.
- In case of physical form, the consent form should be duly signed as per the bank records.
- After seeding is completed the customer may approach their Gas service provider (Oil Marketing
Company) for the pending subsidy amount.
- For non-receipt of subsidies customer to approach respective OMC’s through their toll free number 1800 2333 555.
The entire responsibility of linking Aadhaar will now be on the bank. What duties will the bank need to know?
Role of the Banks.
The bank should not forget its duty Because NPCI has now asked to complete the Aadhaar seeding process strictly.
- Verifying the completeness of the consent form, checking the documentation and authenticating the customer’s signature.
- After the officials are satisfied with the documentation they should carry out the following activities.
i. Linking the Aadhaar number to the bank account (in CBS)
ii. Updating NPCI mapper
Note:- By linking the Aadhaar number to the account the branch is not updating the mapper. The mapper update process has to be followed by their central team or IT division as the case may be.
- After the mapper files are uploaded the response files received from NPCI have to be verified.
- In case of failure in updating any Aadhaar number/s then necessary corrective action has to be taken and CBS also should be updated accordingly.
- Customer query / complaint handling-
- Branches should understand that if Aadhaar number is not updated in NPCI mapper the action is purely lies with the bank only. The customer should not be told that NPCI has not updated the Aadhaar number.
- Aadhaar number being active in bank’s CBS does not mean that mapper file is updated, the branch should not show CBS screen or provide screen shot to the customer confirming seeding.
- If the customer complaints, the branch should approach their internal team handling Aadhaar mapping and ascertain the reason for non-updating the Aadhaar in NPCI mapper.
- After ascertaining the root cause bank should take corrective action and redress the grievance of the customer.
All the duties were not made only towards the applicant and the banks, but after this NPCI has also need complete some responsibility after which the Aadhaar seeding process is completed.
Responsibility of NPCI.
So what is the work of npci? Let us know because after this, no applicant will be taught to bother with Aadhaar mapping.
- Mapper is a platform provided by NPCI for the banks to update or remove Aadhaar numbers as per
their customer’s request.
- The activity of updating or removing an Aadhaar number from mapper can be performed only by the banks.
- NPCI on its own does not update the mapper records.
- In case customer approaches NPCI for grievance redressal, NPCI will have to reach out to the customer.
- NPCI will ensure that mapper platform is available, files submitted by banks are processed and response is provided.
In spite of all this, if mahadbt benefits are not received in subsidy bank account, then what should be done, they can know.
- If the Aadhaar number is not reflecting in NPCI mapper after submitting all the relevant documents to the bank the action rests with the bank only.
- The customer should approach the bank’s customer service cell for grievance redressal and follow escalation matrix if the issue is not resolved.
- If customer wants to write to NPCI then the copy of the consent form duly acknowledged by the bank should be provided for taking up with the bank concerned.
- For any escalations customer may write to [email protected] with Aadhaar consent acknowledgment copy provided by the bank.
Customer can link only one account with Aadhaar at any point of time.
If customer gives consent to multiple banks then subsidy will be credited to the last seeded Bank with which the status is active in NPCI mapper.
If Aadhaar status is inactive, customer to visit respective bank branch in person and submit the duly filled customer consent form.
OMC’s to be approached for re initiating the failed transactions to last seeded bank account.
Source :- स्कॉलरशिप से आधार लिंक नहीं है तो करे यह काम.
I hope everything will be right with you after this, because everything on the mahadbt portal is simple, the voucher button is enabled and the voucher can also be redeemed. The purpose of this article is simply that the aadhaar seeding process which is considered so hard, how easy it will be.