Table of Contents
Education is such a sacred area which is also called a temple. The students of our country, who consider this temple as home, are now eagerly waiting for the Post ssc diploma admission 2023-24 which the admission process is conducted for the students who have passed after class 10th.
Do you know when and in what manner the First and Direct Second Year Diploma admission process after the 10th in Maharashtra is going to be started?
Do you know what is Post SSC first-year and direct second-year diploma admission 2023 rules are? Do you know about the complete admission process Post SSC diploma admission 2023 Maharashtra?
Do you know when the post ssc diploma 2023 option form will be filled out? If not, then you must read the information about registration dates and registration process for the SSC diploma admission 2023 Maharashtra after the release circular of the diploma admission after10th in this post.
First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology Admission 2023-24.
The first year Diploma engineering courses admission 2023-24 will be started as per the given timetable.
This admission process will be organized by Maharashtra state common entrance test cell and it will be developed and disseminated by dte maharashtra admission authority.
First year post ssc diploma 2023-2024 admission Maharashtra state will run the dte cap round admission process in different regions like Amravati, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik and Pune.
All the students are requested to understand all the admission rules carefully and keep all the required documents post ssc diploma admission 2023 ready on time.
When the Post SSC Diploma brochure is released for the first time, then the complete information about the eligibility and rules for admission in the first and second year post ssc diploma is given in it.
But no candidate has that much time to practice it closely. From filling out the application form for admission to the first year and second year of various Technical Professional Diploma courses in the state of Maharashtra, it covers all the issues related to the merit list.
Along with this, complete information about seat allotment, reservation details, cap seat distribution, and all rounds of the centralized admission process is given in detail.
The candidate should subscribe to this website notifications now because you will keep getting updates of all the information from first-year and 2nd year diploma admission online registration to Post ssc diploma cut-off 2023-24.
Post SSC Diploma Course Admission 2023-2024.
When the post ssc diploma course admission 2023 online registration starts, it is mandatory to create online dte diploma admission login first.
Any candidate who wants to go towards the option form for post ssc diploma has to go through this process.
There will be a total of three rounds for poly 2023 admission, which are known as cap rounds 1,2, And 3rd.
Once any candidate registers for online diploma admission 2023 Maharashtra, he/she will do document verification from the nearest Facilitation Center (FC) after registration and only then be eligible to move towards the next round.
When the document verification confirmation is done online or offline by the candidate will be eligible to fill the post ssc diploma admission option form.
After this process, any student is eligible to apply for government seats, institutional quota seats and additional round empty seats.
Please note that once confirmed admission in the first year or Direct second year post SSC diploma admission polytechnic fees refund is never received.
Let us now see what eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates who want to get admission to these courses.
Eligibility Criteria For Diploma Admission Process after 10th in Maharashtra.
In Maharashtra, admission is done according to Direct second year Post SSC Diploma after the 10th and First year Post SSC Diploma Admission after 10th.
That’s why you should know not only the first but also the Direct Second Year Diploma Admission Rules which are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for First Year SSC Diploma Engineering Admission.
- Attention for candidates who have passed the SSC exam from the Maharashtra State Board
- Candidate must be an Indian National Citizen,
- If the candidate is from a state other than the state of Maharashtra, then that candidate will be eligible only for the institutional quota.
- It will be necessary to fulfill all other changes announced from time to time.
- Maths/Mathematics (Code 71) and Science & Technology (Code 72) Candidates passed these subjects and Science & Technology (Code 72) only are eligible.
- NRI/POI/OCI candidates or children of Indian workers living in the Gulf who are studying in Gulf countries and foreign national candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Class 10th (SSC) or its equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks or above.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct 2nd Year SSC Diploma Engineering Admission
- Candidate must have passed class 12th and must have passed the compulsory subject (Botany and Zoology) with Physics and Chemistry as HSC Exam with one of the Mathematics/Biology Subjects.
- For Direct second year post ssc diploma online admission, candidates must have passed class 10th with Mathematics subject code 71 and Science and Technology subject code 72.
- It will be necessary to be successful in 12th Science with Technical or class 10th + (2 years ITI) / (COE equivalent to 2 years ITI) in any appropriate trade.
- OR 12th Science (with Mathematics) OR 12th Vocational OR
- other Maharashtra state candidates will be eligible only for the institute quota.
- The candidate must be an Indian national resident.
Thus everyone should know what is the SSC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023-24 for 1st and 2nd year.
Documents required for diploma admission after 10th.
By the way, Post SSC diploma admission documents list 2023 information is needed but those who do not have it will definitely be beneficial.
Thus, the documents given below are necessary documents for taking admission to Post SSC Diploma Program. For more information on diploma course Admission required documents list must read this post.
First year Post SSC polytechnic admission documents list.
- College leaving certificate or Proforma z
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Class 10th or its equivalent mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Minority Certificate (if applicable)
Let us now also know which documents are required for diploma admission in direct second year engineering and technology.
Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology Admission Document List.
- Std X /std XII/ITI/COE/MCVC Mark sheet/
- Proforma Z/ School leaving certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Cast Validity Certificate
- Minority Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates are required to carry all original certificates/documents to the FC centers for their document verification but if they opt for online scrutiny then follow the online scrutiny process.
Candidates are also required to scan the above documents in .jpg or .gif format (minimum 150 kb in size) at the time of filling out the application form for admission for scrutiny and verification.
Applicants should upload scanned copies of DPI resolution 100 dp and file size up to 1MB. It will be very important to complete the process by visiting FC and ARC centers from time to time.
First And Direct Second Year Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology Admission Dates.
In this post, see the Post SSC diploma dte dates 2023 for the Direct second year only because for the First year Post SSC Diploma Courses Online Registration dates are already published here.
A new post has been created for this whole process. All the students who are interested to get information about First year Post SSC Diploma Engineering Admission Dates after the 10th, click on the link to know all the information.
Students who want to take direct 2nd-year diploma course admission should apply immediately for direct 2nd year after 10th Diploma in Engineering Admission 2023-24 as per the time table given below.
Please tell you one thing again that this is only the time table of Direct Second Year Diploma Course. What are the dates of Post SSC Diploma course first year, so we have already released the time table, see the link which is also posted above.
Post SSC Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology Online Registration Process 2023-24.
All eligible candidates who want to fill out applications for Post SSC Diploma in Engineering have required to apply online Also same For First And Direct Second-year Diploma admission applications.
How to get admission in Polytechnic after 10th in Maharashtra?
- Candidate can do post ssc diploma polytechnic online application from any computer and internet connection.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details as per the instructions and upload them, such as personal details, address details, education details, fee details, etc.
- Scanned images of all valid required original documents as per the requirement for First Year or Direct Second Year Post SSC Diploma Program Admission must be clearly visible while filling out the online application form.
- After filling out the first year post ssc diploma online application form, the application fee will have to be paid online, which link will be found in the application form itself.
- Applicant should upload his photo and signature.
- Submit the application after filling in all the information in the application form, the candidate can re-verify the filled data if necessary and correct it when the document verification is pending.
- Finally, after the candidates have submitted their Post-SSC Diploma Admission Form, print it out in 2 copies and visit the nearest facilitation center for original document verification and application confirmation.
Now the FC (Facilitation Center) in charge will verify the application form of the candidate through the online system and will give the Acknowledgement cum receipt of the application to the applicant which is mandatory to be submitted later on ARC.
In this way, candidates can confirm their application by participating in Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering/Technology Admissions 2023-24 Process.
Polytechnic Admission Post SSC Diploma Cut Off Dates & Instructions.
All types of candidates seeking admission under CAP seats shall register; Get the documents verified and confirm the application form at any designated Facilitation Centre.
Such eligible registered candidates will be considered for admission through CAP merit and the Centralized Admission Process.
The candidate will carry the printed copy of the application form, original documents, and one set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
The FC will verify all the documents from the originals and affix the FC stamp with the date and signature on the Xerox copies and return the original and attested documents along with the receipt-cum-acknowledgment of the application form.
The candidate shall submit the FC Stamp and verified set of documents to the ARC for re-verification after seat allotment and then to the Institute at the time of reporting.
For candidates seeking admission against Institutional Quota, it is mandatory to register, document verified, and confirm the application at FC against the seats left vacant after CAP.
Such candidates will have to apply separately to the institutes for admission to seats other than CAP seats. The merit list of such candidates will be prepared by the institute at the institute level.
For All Types of After 10th Post SSC Diploma Engineering Online Admission Latest Updates will have to subscribe to our blog. Please do share this information on social media with all the applicants.
Hope you must have liked the information about First And Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology Admissions 2023-2024.