Table of Contents
Soon as per the time given below – Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering & Technology Admission 2023-2024 Notification will be issued by the State Common Entrance Examination Cell, Maharashtra.
In this notification, the complete process of applying online form for Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023 BE / B Tech Courses/ Direct Second B. Tech. Admission has been included.
But before that every candidate has to check Direct second year engineering degree admission 2023-24 Maharashtra Application Process, Direct second year engineering degree admission 2023 Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria, BE/B.Tech Courses Admission Fees & Cap Registration Process, etc.
Maharashtra Direct Second Year Admission 2023.
All types of Direct 2nd Year Engineering Admission will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell elected by the State Government of Maharashtra.
It will be mandatory for all types of BE / B.Tech Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Quota like Cap Quota, Minority Level Quota, NRI Admission, Institute Level Engineering Admission, etc. to apply online.
First of all, you will have to Apply for Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Online Application 2023-24 on the official website of www.mahacet.org.
After which a Unique Application ID will be received on your mobile number, by entering the application information given below.
Once the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023 Online Form is completed, that application will have to be printed in 2 copies, after which it will be necessary to go to Facilitation Centers for Document Verification.
After this, an Acknowledgment Receipt will be given by the Facilitation Center to confirm the application, and the applicant will have to fill out the Engineering Admission Option Form after the Engineering Final Merit List is displayed.
Direct 2nd Year Engineering Option Form, Application & Seat Confirmation.
To fill the option form, first, all of the candidates will be required to log in by entering the user name and password created while filling the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Online Form.
After Engineering Admission Direct Second Year Login, students can choose the Private/ Government Engineering Colleges of their choice with the help of the Name and Choice Code.
Similarly, in the Cap Round 1,2,3 process, Direct Second Year Admission Engineering & Technology 2023 is conducted in which the students will have to visit the Engineering ARC Center for Seat Confirmation in the round where Seat Allocation will be done.
After confirming the seat, at the time of final admission, candidates will have to leave the college where the seat has been found. Students will have to submit Engineering Admission Required Documents and Allotment Letter there while going for admission.
Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria.
If you want admission to direct second-year engineering courses, then it will be mandatory for the applicant to fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below.
Direct 2nd Year Engineering Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must be an Indian resident of origin for this course.
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology branch with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of backward class candidates and 40% marks in case of disability student coming from Maharashtra State) or Central or State Govt. Certified Institute or its equivalent course. Or
- B.Sc from University Grants Commission (UGC). Degree Passe or Association of Indian Universities recognized University must have secured at least 45% marks (40% marks is required if the student is from the backward class of Maharashtra state or has handicap) and must have passed class 12th with Mathematics as a subject Is.
- From time to time changes are made to the rules by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra, then it will be necessary to fulfill those rules also by the candidate.
Related – B Pharmacy admission 2023-24 Process
Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023-24 Documents List.
At the time of need, students get very little time to make documents. Before this, you must keep the documents given below to know the Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology 2023-2024 Admission Procedure.
Because these documents are very important, without them you will be able to get entry only in General Quota. Do you know what are the Mahacet Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Required Documents?
If you know then it is even better, if you don’t know then it doesn’t matter, you will know now.
Direct Second Engineering Year Admission Documents 2023-2024.
Keep all the original and Xerox documents given below ready at the time of Direct Second Year Engineering Online Admission.
Direct 2nd Year Engineering Admission Documents List.
- Aadhar card.
- Original LC/TC After passing the Diploma,
- S.S.C. (Std. 10th) mark sheet,
- H.S.C. (Std. 12th) mark sheet,
- Diploma All Semesters Marksheet,
- MHT-CET / Jee Main Entrance Exam Score Card,
- Indian Nationality Certificate (not necessary if Indian resident is written on the LC),
- Eligibility certificate (if the student will be OMS (Other Than Maharashtra State),
- Migration Certificate (if the candidate has passed class 12th from any other state),
- Equivalence Certificate (If Applicable),
- Domicile Certificate For Maharashtra Students,
- Caste certificate (for reserved category only),
- Income Certificate (If Applicable),
- Caste validity certificate (for reserved category only),
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (If Applicable),
The step which all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the degree diploma direct second year engineering admission 2023-2024 dates.
That’s why the direct second year engineering dates are available below, all the candidates should complete their registration and other processes on time.
Related – D Pharmacy admission 2023-24 Process
Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023-24 Date.
DSY Admission Registration Online can be started in Estimated July 2023. According to the same as we told, between the same time Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Schedule 2023-24 has been released.
The online admission process for Direct Second Year Engineering Course will be conducted as per the timetable given below.
In this way, now you must have known how and when the engineering admission direct second year process is going to happen.
Before the direct second year engineering admission 2023-24 Maharashtra cutoff dates come, collect all the information related to your admission.
For the information of the students, how were the admission dates for the last year has been released Direct second year engineering 2023-24 admission can start around this date.
DSE Admission 2023 Notification Schedule.
For more information, the accurate time schedule will be like this below Please check the url button below.
Complete information about the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission process has been provided through the video and in the article URL above. Our users can use whatever source they want.
If someone likes the information of the video, then someone enjoys reading the written information. Above are the complete details of the Direct Second Year Engineering Eligibility Criteria, Registration Form, Application Fee, and Document List.
Mahacet Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023 Process.
In order to apply for Direct Second Year Engineering and Technology Online admission registration, all the candidates have to go through the steps given below which is mandatory.
- First copy the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Link 2023 here https://cetcell.mahacet.org/CAP_Landing_page_2023/
- Paste it on your Computer Web Browser and search by pressing Enter on the keyboard.
- Click on New Registration on opening of Engineering Direct 2nd Year Online Application Form 2023 Official Website.
Create New Login
- Now select the Sign In / Sign Up Applicable in the second step.
- Enter Applicant Mobile number and email.
- OTP verification has to be done.
- Here enter the Mobile Number & Email ID correctly which is very important.
- Enter any one new Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023 Login Password.
- Proceed by entering Confirm Password.
- Enter the letters of the captcha code which are given.
- Now tap on submit button.
In this way, as soon as you click on Submit, the Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Application ID will be received on the mobile SMS and email ID .
In the next step, login by entering this application id and the password which has been created as given above and follow the process given below.
Login to the Direct 2nd Year Engineering Admission Portal and upload documents.
- Login to https://cetcell.mahacet.org Admission Portal.
- After logging in, some steps will appear in red color, meaning all of them are still incomplete.
- Fill in the required CET Test Information for the course.
- Now upload Candidate Original Documents for the Direct Second Year Engineering Admission.
- Select the Special Reservation Details category from which the student comes.
- Online application fee payment is to be made.
- Submit the application.
In this way Direct Second Year Admission 2023 B Tech Online Application has been done. Take out 2 prints of this application and one Xerox Copy Set with original documents visit the nearby Facilitation Center for document verification and confirmation.
The step which you are seeing in red color in the last will automatically come in green color after verification at the bridge center.
Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Fee Online Application.
This time the students must have understood the Mahacet Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023-24 Process.
It is our endeavor that you should come to know about the complete details of all further Direct 2nd Year Engineering Admission Procedure 2023-24.
If you would have liked the information about Engineering Admission Direct Second Year, then definitely share it with your friends on social media.
This time the registration fee will have to be paid at the time of Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Online Application 2023 itself which is Rs.600/- for Reserve Category students of Maharashtra State, Rs.800/- for General Category and NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National Candidates. 5000/- for engineering online admission online fee will have to be paid.
That is why at the time of registration, pay with Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking Login Details.
In the guided video above, complete details of Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Date, Application Fee, and Eligibility Criteria along with registration steps are given.
If you are fond of getting information through videos, then quickly join our channel and enjoy all education updates on your favorite HindiEduSupport channel.
Can we take direct second year admission?
Yes, Why not, after the completing your “diploma studies” you can go through the “Required Direct 2nd year Engineering entrance examination test” as per state wise decided examination for entrance into Engineering colleges directly to the second year.
Can I join 2nd year in engineering?
Direct 2nd year Engineering is a professional degree course which candidates can take admission after completing their Diploma as their higher secondary education.
Which college is best for direct second year engineering?
Which college is best for direct second year engineering course? You can take admission in any engineering college like Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, or Aurangabad but keep in mind that admission should be done through the cap process.
Can I take direct admission in 2nd year Btech?
Yes, admission can be given as per the admission eligibility of passing a diploma.
What is direct second year engineering?
Yes, you are eligible after completing your Diploma course.
Can I change my college in 2nd year Btech?
Yes, it is possible but there are some rules for it. For example, the college to which he is going should come under the same university.
If the student is ready to transfer the college, then he gets the option to go to another university of the same trade.
Can I get direct second year admission in COEP Pune?
To get admission in direct second year engineering in any college needs go through eligibility, merit list, and document verification. If all this is found to be correct then admission will be done.
Can I leave engineering in 2nd year?
Yes, it is possible but if you want to withdraw your name from direct second year engineering course without paying a fee then it has to be done by the end of the cap process.
Before this, the admission staff of your college should be made aware of this and asked to return the submitted documents. If more time elapses then you can need the fee payment.
Where to check direct second year engineering admission 2022-23 Cut off list?
If you have to check direct second year engineering cut off list 2022 pdf you can go through mahacet direct second year engineering official website here. Directly after the first round of direct second year engineering admission 2022-23 cut off list will be released in Mahacet admission website.
Hope all the readers and students have understood the DSY Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2023-24 Maharashtra Process. Subscribe to the blog for all further information on Engineering Admission Procedure 2023. If you would have liked the information about Engineering Admission Direct Second Year, then definitely share it with your friends on social media.