Do You Know How To Apply For Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Online? Are you thinking of Applying Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2018-19 online ? Are you thinking that what is the online registration & eligibility for this Scholarship Scheme? if you don’t know then you are reading the correct post.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna plan for students of government, government funded and non-affiliated colleges / polytechnics entering the vocational courses set by the government, whose students are certified by the competent authority, as a marginal farmers or whose parents are registered laborers.
Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal (Direct Benefit Transfer) is an initiative taken by the Government of Maharashtra, which is a unique Platform for Citizens to help them to avail benefits through the schemes.
The main objective of Aaple Sarkar DBT is for Development of a State DBT and Services Portal as the front end and the work flow management and content management platform as back end to various DBT schemes and services starting with scholarship schemes.
> Also Read – How To Apply Online EBC Scholarship 2018-19.
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2018-2019.
After applying this scheme under Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance, students studying in metro cities like Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur will get scholarship up to Monthly 3000 INR and other cities Students studying in can get scholarship upto 2000 INR Monthly. Except for the holidays of the academic year, the benefit is available for the remaining 10 months.
For more information, read the following benefits which are given to the eligible students in the Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Scheme.
Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Benefits.
- For child of Registered Labor / Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder).
- For institute in MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City / Nagpur City- Rs.30,000/- for 10 months.
- For institute in other area Rs.20,000/- for 10 months.
- For Annual Family income up to 8 Lakhs.
- For institute in MMRDA / PMRDA/ Aurangabad City / Nagpur City- Rs.10,000/- for 10 months.
- For Institute in other area Rs.8,000/- for 10 months.
To take advantage of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Scheme, you need Mahadbt Mahait Website New Registration and apply for this scheme by logging into Scholarship . Applying to Online Application at MahadbtMahait.gov.in Portal will be done on time. If you are thinking that the what is required documents and eligibility for Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Allowance Scheme then read below.
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra State Government has been formulated in accordance with GR Dated 07th Oct 2017, 22nd Feb 2018, 01st March 2018 and 18th June 2018, which has been implemented for all.
- Applicant should have Nationality of India.
- Candidate should be Domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Applicant should be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree) as mentioned in GR.
- Deemed University and Private university is not applicable.
- Candidate should be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship/stipend.
- For current Academic Year, Only 2 child from family are allowed for benefit of scheme.
- The Total Annual Income of Family / Guardian should not be more than 8 Lakhs.
- Minimum 50 % attendance in previous semester (Exception for fresh admitted in College).
- During course duration, candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.
> Also Read – How to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19.
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Documents.
All of Maharashtra State’s Private Unaided, Professional Education Institutes / Polytechnics (Private Autonomous / Non Self Finance Institutes) and Govt. Aided & Government Unaided Institutes / Government Autonomous Universities Cap Institutes Cap Round Admitted Students can apply on the Mahadbt Mahait website for the Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Scholarship Scheme.
All the documents given below for Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance are Necessary which you must have.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Previous Marksheet.
- Financial Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Fee Receipt.
- Register Labor Certificate / Alpabhudharak Certificate (Marginal Land Holder) In case of not a child of Alpabudharak or Registered Labour then family Annual Income Certificate ).
- Undertaking “In current year, not more than 2 beneficiary from family”.
- CAP Round Allotment Letter.
- Proof of Bio metric Attendance.
- Hosteler documents ( In case of private hostel or Paying Guest, Agreement with owner will be required.
As per above information Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Documents Required for this scheme is necessary. Also Check The Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2018 Last Date Here.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Dr.Panjabrao deshmukh scholarship form Last date (DTE)||30/11/2018|
|Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Last Date (DMER)||30/11/2018|
|Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna Last date (DHE)||30/11/2018|
How To Apply Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Online Application.
Before you apply on mahadbtmahait Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojna 2018 will create a new account to apply online on this website so by user ID and password Online Scholarship may apply. Now read the procedure how to make online application for this scheme.
- The new user to Register into the portal, click on ―New Registration Button.
- Registration using Aadhaar Number.
- Registration process explained below.
- Step 1- Do You Have Aadhaar Card?
- Select Yes & click on Continue button to continue with Registration process.
- Step 2 – Choose Authentication Type – There are two types of authentication available.
OTP – If the mobile number registered with Aadhaar, then the user can select the
authentication type ―OTP.
- Biometric – If the mobile no not registered with Aadhaar, then the user can select the authentication type as Biometric. If your Mobile Number registered with Aadhaar, then choose the authentication type as ―OTP.
- Tick on the consent check box to agree to share your information with Maharashtra government for DBT purpose.
- Enter Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP” button. The system validates the aadhaar number and sends the system generated “OTP” to the registered mobile number.
- An alert message displayed saying that – OTP for Aadhaar authentication has been sent to your Aadhaar linked registered Mobile number. Click on OK button.
Enter the received OTP in the system and click on ―Verify OTP button. Post successful OTP verification an alert message ―Authentication Successful ! Click on Continue will be displayed on the screen. Click on OK button to continue with registration.
- Step 3:- Post Successful OTP verification the Applicant details fetched from UIDAI will be auto populated in the Personal details fields Personal Details, Address Details, Bank Details.
If there is any change in the details, the applicant should contact UIDAI to update the relevant information
- Step 4:- Creation of Applicant’s Username and Password – Applicant will need to create the User Name and Password to access the system in this step.
- Applicant will enter the User Name, Password, Confirm Password and Captcha and click the Register button.
- On clicking the Register button, the system validates entered details and display‘s the alert message saying that ―Profile created successfully.
- User can use the registered User Name and Password to login into the Aaple Sarkar Mahadbt Mahait Portal.
After Successful Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2018-19 New Registration Go To User Login As Per Below. To login into mahadbtmahait portal, Applicant has to perform following steps.
- Select User Type from following options:-
ex. Applicant Login: Student or Farmer or any resident
ex. Institute/Dept/DDO : School or College / Departmental approval authorities.
- Username & Password – Login using created/registered Username and Password.
- Captcha – Enter the valid Captcha and Click on Login Here.
If User Forgot Mahadbtmahait User Name / password then Click on Forgot User Name / Password section on the Home DBT page. Then the User has to select Authentication type Mobile number or Email id.
Successful Login to the Portal, the user will see Welcome page by default. The following items shown on the Left panel of the Applicant dashboard after login
- Home – The applicant will land on Home page after login
- Home Page Information: The applicant can view profile completeness status and add or update accordingly.
- User can also view the “Suggested Eligible Schemes” according to the profile as filled up
- After visiting dbt portal apply in Director of technical education department for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna & Complete All The Steps Below.
- Personal Information, Address Information, Other Information, Qualification Details, Hostel Details, Admitted Course Details etc.
After successfully submitting the application for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel scholarship 2018 – 2019 scheme, please contact all the original Documents and Zerox Copies at your College / Institute immediately and submit the application for further processing.
> Also Read – Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Scholarship In Hindi.
> Also Read – Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Scheme 2018 Process.
In this way, according to the above information, you can apply within the period Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance scheme 2018. Do hope This article you would have liked How to Apply Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2018 Online. Also Subscribe HindiEduSupport Youtube Channel How To Apply Panjabaro Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna 2018 Online For DTE, DHE Courses.
Wow ! Love This Post Subscribe Now & Get Daily Latest Update.