Table of Contents
Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to socially and educationally backward class (SEBC) and Any General Category who have Economically weaker section Certificate (EWS) students can avail this benefits using Mahadbt portal.
Seats available under the PPP scheme in Government Industrial Training Institutes as well as in private level Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) who have entered the Sociological and Academician System through the Central Online Admission Process.
For all those students Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically weaker section The Maharashtra government has approved Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
Vocational Training Fee reimbursement Details.
The vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to Socially and Educationally backward class and Open Category (Economically Weaker Section) students online if they admitted to the seats under PPP scheme in Government ITIs and Private ITIs through Centralized Admission Process.
They will avail Fee Reimbursement benefit only if they met the Scheme Criteria under Vocational Training Fee reimbursement .
Vocational Training Fee reimbursement Eligibility Crtieria.
Access to PPP Schemes is available through a centralized online system which is charged from the training fee charged for courses in Government Industrial Training Institutes, training fees charged for courses in Government Industrial Training Institutes, Jats and Private Industrial Training Institutes. The training fee charged from the candidates recruited for the courses is deducted.
Also an advance payment is made. 80% of the training fee will be allowed for socially and educationally poor (economically weaker section).
For complete eligibility criteria of Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Scheme, see the information given below.
- Admission taken for DGT, New Delhi or MSCVT approved courses.
- Admission taken through PPP scheme in Government Industrial Training Institute or Private Industrial Training Institute and admitted through central Online Admission Process.
- Attendance criteria is mandatory.
- Benefit applicable to only 2 children.
- Candidate need to attend each semester /annual exam. If any medical emergency then after recommendation by institute Regional Joint Director should certify or recommend.
- Candidate should not have taken any benefit for course previously from Government or Private ITI.
- Candidate should not have taken any benefit for training program sponsored by State / Central Government / Department / Local Body / Company or Corporation.
- Domicile of Maharashtra.
- No scholarship for Management Quota Admission.
- Non Satisfactory educational progress due to misconduct- Failure in academic year, not fulfilling attendance criteria if found then candidate will not be eligible for scholarship.
- Orphan candidate requires Recommendation Letter.
- Overall Family Income will be considered (Father + Mother Income)
- Student should belong to OPEN Category and Economical Weaker Section (EWS).
Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Benefits.
The benefits of Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Scheme for socially and educationally backward class (SEBC) and open category (Economically weaker section EWS) students are given below.
- Entire family income above 2,50,000 or less than 8,00,000 lac or 80% private institute course fee – Government institute course fee benefit is available.
- Private Institute Course Fee – 100% benefit of Government Institute Course Fee if the entire family income is less than or equal to 2,50,000.
Documents Required For Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
The list of documents required for Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Scheme has been added here.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Leaving certificate.
- Mark sheet SSC & HSC Standard.
- Previous year mark sheet for renewal.
- Income certificate competent authority.
- Ration Card.
How To Apply For Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement Fee?
For this, all Industrial Training Institutes will have to record the attendance of all trainees on the Biometric Attendance System. All industrial training institutes will be required to provide the above biometric system.
After this, if all the eligibility criteria given above are also fulfilled, then all the socially and educationally backward class and economically weaker section students coming in the open category can apply for this scheme as given below.
According to the renewal policy, for the Vocational Training Fee reimbursement scheme, students of the second or more semester will have to upload the marksheet of the previous year.
What is Fee Reimbursement Meaning in English
Fees Reimbursement is compensation paid by a government of the state for out-of-pocket expenses incurred or overpayment made by a student. The Reimbursement of fee expenses like tuition fees, sports fees, and other fees are common examples.
What is Fee Reimbursement Meaning in Hindi
Fees Reimbursement means in Hindi are “फीस प्रतिपूर्ति”
How to Check Vocational Traning Fee Reimbursement Status?
It is mandatory to login mahadbt to check Vocational Traning Fee Reimbursement Status. Use login on mahadbt website and check the status easily.
It is hoped that Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to socially and educationally backward class and Open Category (Economically weaker section) students all would have applied as per the scheme information.