Table of Contents
Maharashtra government distribute one more Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee scheme. Do you know what is this scheme name? If you do not know read check it here full information. the scheme name is GOI Post Matric OBC Freeship Scheme 2023-24.
Compared to the number of students applying for bharat sarkar post matric scholarship scheme, even though applications for the freeship scheme come down, but the benefits are almost the same. Under this scheme, the Scholarship Maintenance Allowance for SC, ST, NT, SBC, OBC Freeship form 2023 is the only benefit that is not given to eligible students.
Do you know how to apply online to get Mahadbt SC, VJNT, SBC, OBC Freeship profit? Do you know what Maharashtra FreeShip Eligibility Criteria was kept? Do you know which documents are required for freeship? Do you know what is Freeship Online Form 2023-24 Last Date?
Many such questions may have been rising in the minds of the freeship applicants, you may have been worrying in your mind that you have to come to Search on this post. Now you do not have any need to worry.
We will give you information Mahadbt Mahait Freeship Form 2023 How to Apply Online Also, you will also know about other information for applications.
What Is Freeship Scheme.
Freeships are a benefit given to different departments that come in the Scholarship & Fellowship category.
Freeship scheme meaning in this article means that the benefit that is given to the income limit kept for the benefit that is given for the regular course is called free ship.
Just like if an applicant wants to apply for scholarship scheme and its annual income is more than Rs. 1 lakh, then he can not apply for this scheme because the limit has been kept for one lakh.
But if the same annual income is more than Rs 1 lakh and within 8 lakhs then they are given the benefit of applying for the Freeship Scheme which includes Tuition Fees, Exam Fees etc 50% benefits to OBC and for SC, ST, NT, SBC Free ship benefits 100% are given.
So now you may know what is Scholarship & Freeship Difference. For which purpose the benefits of the freeship scheme are given, the main points you must read.
- Create interest in education among students.
- Making financial assistance available for higher education.
- Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, unity and delay.
- Creating opportunities for financial growth through higher education.
- All types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam Fees and other admissible fees are reimbursed to the concern OBC category student.
Every state’s government offers a number of benefits to improve the level of education and to fill the education leakage of studying students, including SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC Freeship Scheme.
The benefits received for this freeish scheme will be of this type if the applicant is found correct in all the Eligibility Criteria and on time the FreeShip Form 2023 Online Complete does.
What Is Freeship Benefits.
- All types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam. Fees & other admissible fees are reimbursed to the concern Applicant vide Govt. Resolution dated 12/3/2007, since 2006-07 the Applicants who are admitted in professional courses through CAP round in the Govt., Govt. approved private non-aided and permanently non granted colleges are applicable to pay 50 % Tuition Fees & Exam Fees approved by Education Fee Committee.
- Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 100% to applicants who’s studying in government/aided institutions in professional courses.
- Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 50% to obc & 100% sc, st, sbc, vjnt applicants who’s studying in non-government/unaided institutions in professional courses.
- Also those applicants are taken admission in Deemed University for professional courses won’t get benefit of scholarship / freeship.
- Start date of application is depending upon the applicant takes admission in college/Institute and End date of application is depend upon the last date of examination.(For 10 months – it will vary every academic year on admission date).
- For all above Applicants studying in private un-aided institutions, fees structure of government aided institutions will be applicable only for Non – Professional courses (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and other Fees).
Thus, some of the main benefits of the Maharashtra Free ship Scheme 2023, Now let’s see what is the Mahadbt Freeship Eligibility Criteria 2023-24, which will help the applicant in making the right application. For any type of scholarship / freeship application, first check your eligibility criteria.
GOI Freeship 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
The applicant needs to understand the eligibility criteria first to get the benefit for every plan. If they are dealt with carefully, then a successful freestyle application helps in completing the application.
- Applicant must be taking post matric education.
- Parent’s annual income should be less than or equal to 8.00 Lacs.
- Applicant should be belongs to relevant category like sc, st, nt, sbc and obc category.
- Applicants must be pursuing the education course approved by the government from Post – Matric course.
- Applicants must be residents of Maharashtra.
- Applicant must be taken admission in government government aided / Private Non-Aided / Private permanently non aided courses.
- Degree Courses in Health Science(Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Unani, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, Business Aid, Nursing) :
If Applicant is admitted through Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges entrance examination or admitted through government common entrance examination then he/she will be eligible the for the freeship.
- Higher and Technical Education Department : Freeship will be applicable to unaided colleges / government and aided colleges with technical education / Polytechnic and government unaided professional courses. Following are the applicable courses for this scheme :
• Diploma – Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
• Degree – Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
• Post Graduate –MBA/MMS, MCA.
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development and Fisheries Department :
The scholarship fees will be applicable to the Applicants who have been admitted through government quota in private un aided/permanently un aided institute.
• Agricultural colleges (diploma)
• Dairy Business Department (Diploma)
• Colleges for Agricultural and Allied subjects (Degree and Post Graduate)
• Agriculture and Bio-Technology Colleges (Degree and Post Graduate)
• Agriculture and Food Technology Colleges (Graduate and Post Graduate).
- For B.Ed and D.Ed courses : 100 % benefit (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees) is applicable for D.Ed, B.Ed courses. For students studying in Aided, UnAided for D.Ed, B.Ed courses then Fee structure is applicable as per Government rates for same course.
- For professional courses Applicant should admitted through CAP round is must.
- If Applicant fails in particular year then he will get the Tuition Fees and Exam Fees of that particular academic year but he/she will not get the benefit until he/she gets promoted to next higher class.
- Applicant will be eligible for scholarship if he / she changes the course Non – Professional to Professional but he will not be eligible if he / she changes the course from Professional to Non – Professional.
- If an applicant pursuing professional course admitted in private un aided/permanently un aided institute for year 2015-16 onwards fails in the examination two or more times in particular academic course duration then he / she not eligible for the freeship.
- Applicant studying in particular professional/Non-Professional course, and availing benefits of scholarship/freeship for that academic course and if he/she wants to change his existing Professional/Non-Professional course in between academic years he/she will not be eligible for freeship/scholarship for further course.
- Scholarships/freeship will continue until Applicant completes one course. Ex. – 11th, 12th Arts – B.A., M.A. , M.Phil., P.H.D. If, Applicant completed B.A and B.Ed. course and later after taking admission for M.A., for M.A. course He/she will not be allowed for scholarship/freeship. But after admission to M.B.A. after B.Ed, it can be eligible for scholarship/freeship as it is a professional postgraduate course.
Renewal Policy For Freehip.
Freeship application renewal is done when admission is taken for more than one year course. As we have also explained above, for every course that runs for more than a year.
It is mandatory for the applicant to renew the application for every second or more than semester, year to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant need to provide previous years marksheet.
- At a time Applicant can apply freeship for only one educational course and it will be applicable till he/she completes that educational course in specified time.
- Applicant need to pass each year of the specified educational year [In case of failure in a particular year he/she wont be provided reimbursement of tuition fees, Exam fees for that year].
- Applicant cannot take freeship for more than 2 professional courses.
- If due to any medical condition or due to any unforeseeable event the Applicant cannot appear in the annual examination, the head master of the college can approve or certify that if the Applicant would have appeared in the annual examination, he would have been able to pass the examination. This will be only allowed if the head of the institution is satisfied by the submission of medical proof or any other required sufficient proof that the Applicant presents to the college.
The information given in this article is given only for Mahadbt Scholarship / Freeship. Applicant should apply online for freeship 2023 only when he is enrolled and is a regular enrolled student.
|SN||SC, SBC, VJNT, OBC Freeship Eligible Courses|
|1||M. B. A.|
|2||M. M. S.|
|3||Master in Computer Application|
|4||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Agricultural Engineering|
|5||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Civil Engineering|
|6||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Computer Science and Engineering|
|7||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Information Technology|
|8||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Computer Science and Technology|
|9||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Electrical Engineering|
|10||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|11||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Electronics Engineering|
|12||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|13||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Instrumentation Engineering|
|14||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Plastic and Polymer Engineering|
|15||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Food Technology|
|16||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Chemical Engineering|
|17||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Automobile Engineering|
|18||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Production Engineering|
|19||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Mechanical Engineering|
|20||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) – Textile Technology|
|21||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Aeronautical Engineering|
|22||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Bio Technology|
|23||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Civil Engineering|
|24||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Civil and Water Management Engineering|
|25||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Environmental Engineering|
|26||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Computer Science and Engineering|
|27||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Computer Engineering|
|28||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Information Technology|
|29||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Computer Technology|
|30||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electrical Engineering|
|31||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|32||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electrical Engg [Electrical and Power]|
|33||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electrical Engg[Electronics and Power]|
|34||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|35||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|36||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|37||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Electronics Engineering|
|38||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Bio Medical Engineering|
|39||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|40||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Instrumentation Engineering|
|41||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Polymer Engineering|
|42||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Chemical Engineering|
|43||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Petroleum Engineering|
|44||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Petro Chemical Engineering|
|45||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Industrial Engineering|
|46||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Automobile Engineering|
|47||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Production Engineering|
|48||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Mechanical Engineering|
|49||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Production Engineering[Sandwich]|
|50||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Mining Engineering|
|51||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Printing Engineering and Graphics Communication|
|52||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Man Made Textile Technology|
|53||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Textile Engineering / Technology|
|54||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Textile Plant Engineering|
|55||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Textile Engineering (Fashion Technology)|
|56||Bachelor of Pharmacy – Pharmacy|
|57||Bachelor of H.M.C.T. – Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|58||Bachelor of Architecture – Architecture|
|59||Bachelor of Architecture – Interior Design|
|60||Bachelor of Engineering (Direct Second Year) – Computer Engineering|
|61||Bachelor of Engineering (Direct Second Year) – Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|62||Bachelor of Engineering (Direct Second Year) – Mechanical Engineering|
|63||Bachelor of Engineering (Direct Second Year) – Mechanical Engineering|
|64||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Architecture Assistantship|
|65||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Interior Design|
|66||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Civil Engineering|
|67||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Construction Technology|
|68||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Civil and Rural Engineering|
|69||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Computer Science and Engineering|
|70||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Computer Engineering|
|71||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Information Technology|
|72||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Computer Technology|
|73||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electrical Power System|
|74||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electrical Engineering|
|75||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Digital Electronics|
|76||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Digital Electronics|
|77||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|78||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|79||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electronics Engineering|
|80||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Industrial Electronics|
|81||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|82||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Instrumentation Engineering|
|83||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Medical Electronics|
|84||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Leather Technology|
|85||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Leather Goods and Footwear Technology|
|86||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Plastic and Polymer Engineering|
|87||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Food Technology|
|88||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Chemical Engineering|
|89||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Plastics Engineering|
|90||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Plastics Engineering|
|91||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Petro Chemical Engineering|
|92||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Packaging Technology|
|93||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Automobile Engineering|
|94||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Production Engineering|
|95||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Production Technology|
|96||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Mechanical Engineering|
|97||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Medical Laboratory Technology|
|98||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Ophthalmic Technology|
|99||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Metallurgical Engineering|
|100||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Mining Engineering|
|101||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Mining and Mine Surveying|
|102||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Apperel Manufacturing and Design|
|103||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Travel and Tourism|
|104||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Printing Technology|
|105||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Sugar Technology|
|106||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Dress Designing and Garment Manufacturing|
|107||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Fashion and Clothing Technology|
|108||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Textile Manufactures|
|109||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Textile Manufactures|
|110||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Textile Technology|
|111||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Agricultural Engineering|
|112||Post H.S.C. Diploma in Surface Coating Technology – Surface Coating Technology|
|113||Post H.S.C. Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) – Pharmacy|
|114||3 Years L.L.B|
|117||B.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)|
|119||B.A. (Pali Literature)|
|120||B.A. (Rural Services)|
|121||B.A. (Vedanga Jyotish)|
|123||B.A. Lalit Kala (Dance, Drama, Music)|
|126||B.Com. (Accounting and Finance)|
|127||B.Com. (Banking & Insurance)|
|128||B.Com. (Financial Markets)|
|130||B.Sc (BIO CHEMISTRY)|
|135||B.Sc. (Forensic Science)|
|136||B.Sc. (Home Science)|
|138||B.Sc. (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)|
|139||B.Sc. (Wine Technology)|
|142||Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences)|
|143||Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)|
|144||Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.)|
|145||Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)|
|146||Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A.)|
|147||BFA (Applied Arts & Crafts)|
|148||BFA (Applied Arts)|
|149||BFA (Bridge Course)|
|152||Diploma in Library Science|
|153||L.L.B(5 Years )|
|155||M.A. (Applied Economics)|
|156||M.A. (Defence Studies)|
|159||M.A. (Geography) (with Credits)|
|162||M.A. (Home Economics)|
|164||M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)|
|167||M.A. (Political Science)|
|169||M.A. (Public Administration)|
|176||M.Ed. (2-Year Course)|
|177||M.Sc (BIO ANALYTICAL SCIENCE)|
|179||M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)|
|184||M.Sc. (Electronic Science)|
|186||M.Sc. (Environment & Safety)|
|187||M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences)|
|188||M.Sc. (Forensic Science)|
|191||M.Sc. (Home Science in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)|
|192||M.Sc. (Home Science in Food Processing and Preservation)|
|193||M.Sc. (Home Science in Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics)|
|194||M.Sc. (Home Science in Human Development)|
|195||M.Sc. (Home Science in Sports Nutrition)|
|196||M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)|
|199||M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|201||M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry)|
|203||M.Sc. (Plant Breeding & Molecular Genetics)|
|206||M.Sc. in Geoinformatics|
|207||M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
|208||M.Sc.(Pestisides and Agrochemicals)|
|209||Master of Laws (LL.M.)|
|210||Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib. & I.Sc.)|
|211||Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)|
|212||Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|213||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)|
|214||Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law|
|215||Post Graduation Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition|
|216||Postgraduate Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic Science and Related Law|
|223||Bachelor of medicine & Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)|
|224||Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS)|
|225||Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery(BAMS)|
|226||Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery(BHMS)|
|227||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS)|
|228||Bachelor of Physiotheraphy (BPTH)|
|230||MSc In Polymer Chemstry|
|231||MSc In Biochemstry|
|232||BSc in Acturial Science|
|233||MSc In Physics (Material Science)|
|234||M.A. (Woman Study)|
|235||MA HUMAN RIGHT|
|236||M.Sc Electronics Media|
|237||M.A. Mass Media|
|239||M.A. Vedang Jyotish|
|240||Master of Art in Mass Communication|
|241||Master of Arts Sanskrut|
|242||Master of Arts Urdu|
|243||Master of Arts Linguistic|
|244||Master of Arts Buddhist Studies|
|245||Master of Arts Fine Art|
|246||M.Sc. (Home Science)|
|247||Bachelor of Dance|
|249||M.A. A.I.H.C & Archaeology|
|254||B.Sc. (Honours) (Agriculture)|
|255||B.Sc. (Honours) (Horticulture)|
|257||B.F.Sc.(Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
|258||M.F.Sc. (Fisheries Science)|
|261||M.Sc. (Agricultural Bio-Technology)|
|263||B.Sc. (Honours) (Animal Husbandry)|
|264||B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry)|
|265||M.Sc. (Post Harvest Management)|
|266||B.V.Sc & A.H (Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)|
|267||BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS|
|273||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Agricultural Engineering|
|274||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Man Made Textile Technology|
|275||Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) – Marine Engineering|
|276||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electrical and Electronics (Power System)|
|277||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Sugar Manufacturing|
|278||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Electronics and Video Engineering|
|279||Post S.S.C. Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnics) – Plastic Technology|
|281||M.F.A. (Printing / Applied Arts)|
|282||M.A. Social Work in Children and Families|
|283||M.A. Social Work in Criminology and Justice|
|284||M.A. Social Work in Community Organization and Development Practice|
|285||M.A. Social Work in Dalit and Tribal studies and Action|
|286||M.A. Social Work in Disability Studies and Action|
|287||M.A. Social Work in livelihoods and entreprenuership|
|288||M.A. Social Work in Mental Health|
|289||M.A. Social Work in Public Health|
|290||M.A. Social Work in Women Centred Practice|
|291||M.A. Globalisation and Labour|
|292||M.A. Human Resources Management and Labour Relations|
|293||M.A. Social Entrepreneurship|
|294||M.A. Development Studies|
|295||M.A. Education (Elementary)|
|296||M.A. in Media and Cultural Studies|
|297||M.A. / M.Sc. in Disaster Management|
|298||MA Applied Psychology – Specialization in Clinical Psychology|
|299||L.L.M. In Access To Justice|
|301||Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)|
|302||B.A (Home Economics)|
|305||B.Sc. Nanoscience and technology (entire)|
|308||Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.)(3 Year)|
|310||M.A. Women’s Studies|
|311||Master of Science Artificial Intelligent & Embedded|
|312||Master of Science Genetics|
|313||Master of Science in Boi Processing|
|314||Master of Science Micro Zoology|
|315||Master of Scinece in Bhugarbhasatra|
|316||M.A.M.Sc – Geography|
|317||M.A.M.Sc – Mathematics|
|318||Master Of Science Polymer Science|
|319||Master of Science Communication Media For Child|
|320||Master of Science in Nutrition & Food Processing|
|321||Master of Science In Nutrition & Health Communication|
|322||Master of Science Food Science and Nutrtion|
|323||Master of Science (Home Science) Textile and Clothing|
|324||Master of Science in Electronics Instrumentation|
|325||Master of Science in Genetic|
|326||Master of Science Drug Chemistry|
|327||Master of Science Environmental Technology|
|328||Master of Science Non Vocational Energy Source|
|329||Master of Science Photonics|
|330||Master of Science(Industrial Engineering)2011 pattern|
|331||Master of Science (Food Technology )|
|333||Master of Science in urban policy & Governance|
|334||Master of Science in water policy & Governance|
|335||Master of Science in regularity Governance|
|336||Master of Science in DISASTER MANAGEMENT (DM)|
|337||Master of Science in climate change & sustainability studies|
|338||Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Film Direction|
|339||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Cinematography|
|340||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Film Editing|
|341||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Sound Recording & Sound Design.|
|342||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Acting|
|343||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Art Direction & Production Design|
|344||BFA in Drawing & Painting|
|345||B.F.A. In Textiles Designer|
|346||Bachelor of Social Legispecial|
|347||Master of Arts Human Science|
|348||Master of Arts In Arabic|
|349||Master of Arts in Home Science|
|350||Master of Arts Politics|
|351||Master of Library Science|
|352||Post Graduate Diploma Cyber in Law|
|353||Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law|
|354||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law|
|355||Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Jurisprudents|
|356||Bachelor of Education(Shikasanshtra)|
|358||Master of Arts(Kala And Lalitkala)|
|359||Master of Arts Dalit & Tribal Studies|
|360||Master of Arts dramatics and Film Studies|
|361||Master of Arts Hindi (Comparative Literature)|
|362||Master of Arts Hindi(Language Technology)|
|363||Master of Arts Hindi(Translation Technology)|
|364||Master of Arts Non-violence and Peace Studies|
|365||Bachelor Of Education(M.R.)|
|366||Master of Arts in Logic|
|367||Master of Arts in Politics|
|368||Master of Labour Laws & Labour Welfare|
|369||Master of Arts Industrial Psychology|
|372||L.L.M(Constitution And Administration Law)|
|375||L.L.M(Criminology And Payaralogy Law)|
|377||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Laws|
|378||Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law|
|379||Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology & Forensic Law|
|380||Post Graduate Diploma in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar& Indian Legal System|
|381||Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law|
|382||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual & Property Law|
|383||Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law|
|384||Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Medical Jurisprudence|
|385||Master of Arts in Kannad|
|387||Bachelor of Education H.R.|
|388||Bachelor of Education( Urdu Medium )|
|389||Bachelor of Library Science|
|390||Master of Arts(Education Communication)|
|391||Master of Arts(Public Services)|
|392||Master of Commerce(Subject Communication)|
|393||Master of Arts in counselling|
|394||Master of Arts in Habitat policy and practice|
|395||Master of Arts in DISASTER MANAGEMENT (DM)|
|396||Master of Arts in management in policy analysys and Enterpreneurship in & mental health|
|397||Master of Arts in regularity Governance|
|398||Master of Arts in climate change & sustainability studies|
|399||Master of Arts in water policy & Governance|
|400||Master of Arts in urban policy & Governance|
|401||Master of Arts (Rular Development)|
|402||Diploma in Library and information science|
|403||Diploma in Education|
|404||Diploma in Teacher Education|
|405||Diploma in Special Education (Hearing Impaired)|
|406||Bachelor of Arts Maths|
|407||Bachelor of Science in ( Artificial Informatics In Mobile Communication )|
|408||Bachelor of Science Informatics|
|409||Bachelor of Science Manufacturing|
|410||Bachelor of Arts (Sanskrit)|
|411||Bachelor of Arts(Prashasakiya Seva)|
|412||Bachelor of Arts In Education|
|413||Bachelor Of Commerece In Global Finance|
|414||Bachelor Of Commerece In Foreign Trade|
|415||Bachelor Of Science(Food Science and Quality Control)|
|416||Bachelor of Science(Sugar Technology)|
|417||BA(Atrs & Craft)|
|418||Becholar of Arts (economics)|
|419||Becholar of Arts (Enviourmental Studies)|
|420||Becholar of Arts (Geology)|
|421||Becholar of Commerce (A&C)(B&I)|
|422||Becholar of Science (C.S. with Maths&Statistics)|
|423||Becholar of Science (Chemistry)|
|424||Becholar of Science (With PCM/Microbiology)|
|425||Becholar of Science with P.C.M./B.Z.|
|426||Becholar of Science(B.Tech.)|
|427||Bachelor of Commerce in Tax Procedure & Practices(Vocational Course)|
|428||Bachelor of Commerce( Language Arabic & Persian )|
|429||Bachelor Of Science Communication & Science|
|430||Bachelor Of Science Electronic|
|431||Bachelor Of Science Environmental Science|
|432||Bachelor Of Science Physics|
|433||Bachelor Of Science Vocational Biotechnology|
|434||Bachelor Of Science Vocational Electronic Equipment Maintenance|
|435||Bachelor Of Science Vocational Still, Photography & AudioVisual|
|436||Bachelor of Social Science|
|437||Bachelor of Arts (Vocational)|
|438||Bachelor of Commerce Vocational|
|439||Bachelor of Commerce Vocational Ancillary Advertising ,Tourism & Travel|
|440||Bachelor of Home .Science ( F.S.N. Textile & Clothing )|
|441||Bachelor of Science (Clinical Lab Science)|
|442||Bachelor of Science (Food Science & Quality Control)|
|443||Bachelor of Science Home.Science ( Composite H.Sc.FSN)|
|444||Bachelor of Science (Nutrition And Dietetics)|
|445||B.A. in Social Work|
|446||Bachelor of Science (ECS)|
|447||Bachelor of Science (Entrepreneurship)|
|448||Bachelor of Science Food Science|
|449||Bachelor of Science Food Technology|
|450||Bachalor of Arts(Police Administration)|
|451||Bachalor of Arts(Road Transportation)|
|452||Bachelor of Arts(Public Services)|
|453||Bachelor of Arts(Service Administration)|
|454||Bachelor of Arts(Textile)|
|455||Bachelor of Science(Business Information Systems)|
|456||Bachelor of Science(Industrial Science)|
|457||Bachelor of Journalism|
|458||Bachelor of Arts in Journalism|
|459||Bachelor of Science (Biology)|
|460||Bachelor of Science(CBZ)|
|461||Bachelor of Arts in Performing Art.(Dance)|
|462||Bachelor of Arts in Performing Art.(Music)|
|463||Bachelor of Arts in Performing Art.(Drama)|
|464||Bachelor of Arts in Performing Art|
|465||Bachelor Of Engineering Industrial electrical Engineering|
|466||Bachelor Of Textile (Textile Chemistry)|
|467||Bachelor of Engineering and Technology|
|468||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Food Engineering & Technology|
|469||Bachelor of engineering (Metallurgical & Materials)|
|471||Diploma in Engineering(Electronics)(Aided)|
|472||Diploma in Engineering (Production Technology)|
|473||Bachelor of Hotel Management Travel & Tourism|
|474||Architecture and Design Studies|
|475||Bachelor Of Engineering (Printing & Graphics)|
|476||Bachelor of Technology (Chemical)(Food, Pulp & Paper, Oil & Paint and Petrochemical Technology)|
|477||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Fibers & Textiles Processing|
|478||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Oils,Oleochemicals & Surfactants Technology|
|479||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Polymer Engineering & Technology|
|480||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Surface Coating Technology|
|481||Agriculture Engineering Diploma|
|482||Master Of Business Administration(Technical Campus)|
|483||Master of Science Environment|
|484||Master of Science in Forensic Science|
|485||Master Of Science Biodiveristy|
|486||Master Of Science Petrolium Technology|
|487||Master of Science Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
|488||Master of Science (Home Science) Food Science and Nutrition|
|489||Master of Science (Food Science)|
|490||M.Sc. ( Bio-Analytical Science)|
|491||M.Sc. ( Home Science ) Foods Processing & Preservation|
|492||M.Sc. ( Home Science ) Sports Nutrition|
|493||Master of science (Material science)|
|494||B.F.A. In Applied Arts|
|495||Bachelor of Education|
|496||Bachelor of Physical Education|
|497||Master of Arts In Geography|
|498||Post Graduate in Diploma in Forensic science Related law|
|499||Master of Arts(Kirtanshastra)|
|500||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Craft|
|501||Bachelor of Fine Arts Painting|
|502||Bachelor of Fine Arts Sculpture|
|504||Master of Arts Clinical Psychology|
|505||Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics|
|506||Master of Arts in Master of Journalism & Mass Communication|
|507||Master of Arts in social work|
|508||Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science|
|509||Bachelor of Science in Refrigeration & A/C|
|510||Bachelor of Arts(Kirtanshastra)|
|511||Bachelor of Arts(Yogshashtra)|
|512||Bachelor Of Science(Biochemistry)|
|513||Bachelor Of Science(Nano Science and Tech. Entire)|
|515||Bachelor of Arts (Pali)|
|516||Bachelor of Science (Botany)|
|517||Bachelor of Science (Zoology)|
|518||Bachelor of Science(Aeronautics)|
|519||Bachelor Of Science Applied Biotechnology|
|520||Bachelor of Science(Nautical Sci.)2010 pattern|
|521||Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)|
|522||Bachelor of Art in Rural services|
|523||Krushi Tantra Padvika/ Agriculture Technical Diploma|
|524||Krushi Vidnyan Padvika/Diploma in Agricultural Technology/ Agriculture Polytechnic|
|525||Master of Science Dairy Science|
|526||Bachelor Of Education (Hearing Empered)|
|527||Diploma in Dairy Science|
|528||Master of Fine Arts Applied Art|
|529||ART Teacher Diploma|
|530||Diploma in live Stock Management & Dairy Producation (Dairy Diploma )|
|531||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Rekha & Rangkala|
|532||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Upayojita Kala|
|533||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Shilpakala & Pratima Andh|
|534||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Antargat Gruhsajavat|
|535||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Matkam|
|536||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Vastrakala|
|537||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dhatukam|
|538||Mastya Abhiyabtriki Padvika/Diploma in Fisheries Engineering|
|539||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In English|
|540||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In Gujrathi|
|541||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In Hindi|
|542||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In Kannad|
|543||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In Marathi|
|544||D.E.L.Ed/D.T.Ed In Urdu|
|545||Diploma Education Special Education (M.R)|
|547||Bachelor of Arts Special|
|550||Bachelor of Fisheries Science|
|551||Bachelor of Business Administration (Agri)|
|552||Master of Science (Fisheries)|
|553||Bachelor of Science (AgriBioTechnology)|
|554||Bachelor of Science(Forest Science)|
|555||Bachelor of Science(Agriculture) and Bachelor Of Science(Garden Education)|
|556||Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|557||Bachelor of Science (Gardening)|
|558||Master of Science(Agriculture) and Master Of Science(Garden Education)|
|559||Master of Science(Forest Science)|
|560||Master of Science(Agriculture Engineering)|
|561||Bachelor of Science(Agriculture Engineering)|
|562||Bachelor of Engineering in Bio- Informatics|
|563||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology|
|564||Bachelor of Technology (Cosmetics)|
|565||Agriculture Education Division Non Aided|
|566||Advance Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Management|
EBC Freeship 2023 Documents Required.
Now you should also know what is the last date for this scheme, how to do the online freeship application, and what will be the required Documents for Freeship.
- Caste certificate- should be issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate- should be issued by competent authority.
- HSC or SSC marksheet or last examination mark sheet.
- Gap certificate – Not mandatory but in case of gap it is mandatory.
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardians about number of children beneficiaries.
- If applicable father death certificate.
- CAP Allotment Letter (For Professional Courses).
- Caste Validity Certificate (For Professional Courses As Per GR Dated 31st July 2008) Exempted Professional courses to be identified.
- Leaving Certificate.
- Ration card for identify number of children’s in family.
How To Apply Freeship Form 2023-24.
Major changes this year have been done to fill the freiship / scholarship form. Apply freeship only after carefully reading the information first. Application for SC Freeship is to be done separately and for the remaining category, it has to be done by selecting different department and scheme which has been given below step.
For Sc Freeship.
- First visit www.mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Create a new Mahadbt free ship Login with Freeship New Registration.
- Once Mahadbt User ID and Password are created, visit the link above again.
- Login to Mahadbt Scholarship When you log in.
- complete your scholarship Profile Details first.
- Click on All Schemes next to the log in dashboard and the left side will appear.
- In the next step, select Social Justice and Special Assistance Department in the Department.
- Here select Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) in Schemes Name.
- Now click on the Search option to proceed.
- Click on Take Action as shown in the image.
- Is this a Renewal Application? Click Right Choice.
- Upload CAP round allotment letter in choose file section.
- Upload Caste Validity Certificate.
- Now Click on Save Button to save Sc freeship application 2023-24.
- Again check all the information in the next window.
- In the last step, click on submit option and forward the sc freeship form 2023 to your college login.
So for this post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) Sc Candidates. Now let’s see which steps to follow for VJNT, SBC, OBC freeship.
For VJNT, SBC, OBC Freeship.
Follow the first step given above.
- Login to the free ship application 2023.
- Fill up the mahadbt profile details first before before apply freeShip application.
After filling scholarship profile details, it is now turn to filled Online Freeship Form. Keep in mind that there are separate departments and separate schemes for OBC, VJNT, SBC to apply for freeships.
- Click All Schemes. Please select VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department in the next step.
- OBC students in the Schemes Name select Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC.
- If you belong from VJNT or SBC category then select Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC or VJNT wherever applicable.
- For example, OBC students select Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students in freeship scheme.
- Now click on the Search option to proceed. Click on Take Action as shown in the image.
- Now you have to upload NT, SBC, OBC Freeship Required Documents.
- Is This Renewal In “No” for the year 2023.
- Upload Family Declaration Certificate.
- Upload Leaving Certificate Upload the Ration card.
- Upload the cap allotment letter (if professional course).
- Upload Cast Validity Certificate (required for professional courses).
- Now click on Save and continue. Click the Submit button in the last step to forward your VJNT, SBC, OBC Freeship 2023-24 to your institute login.
In this way all eligible SC, NT, SBC, OBC students can apply online for GOI Post Matric Tuition Fees and Examination Fees Freeship Scheme 2023-24. Do you know what’s the freeship last date? If you do not know then know it.
|Scheme Name||Department Name||Application End Date|
|Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship) SC||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||Maha DBT Last Date|
|Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT, SBC, OBC Students Freeship Last Date||VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department||Last date of Mahadbt|
Still, if you have any question or suggestion related to the mahadbt.com freestyle form in your mind, then please share it with us in the comments box given below. We want every applicant to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Freeship Form Online 2023 before the free ship application last date passes.
Hope you like this post How To Apply Online Post Matric Tuition Fee And Examination Fee Freeship 2023. Once carefully read the information before applying online SBC, OBC, VJNT, SC Freeship Form 2023-24.
Subscribe to this website to get the latest updates for Mahadbt Scholarship Form 2023-24 and share the information of freeship 2023 with your friends in social media as it is good platform to reach more students.