The answer to every question you ask is not only accurate information but also our endeavor. After writing articles on many issues, it comes back to how to fill online mahadbt profile details online at mahadbtmahait.gov.in Scholarship Portal? This time, due to the new scholarship portal, the mahadbt scholarship profile is concerned about filling some students. He thinks and is concerned about filling mahadbt scholarship login profile online.
It is compulsory for all regular students to apply a mahadbt new scholarship application every year. If you do not make it, then you will not get scholarship exemption because there is nothing to be just a backward class or as stated in the official GR, the benefit will be given only on the right track, hence it is important to apply online scholarships on concerned government scholarship portal.
Eligible candidates for www.Mahadbtmahait.gov.in, will have to apply to all the students of Maharashtra State for the scholarship portal created by Mahadbt mahait Cell. According to the topics suggested by our readers, points to be included in this article how to submit Mahadbt Profile details carefully.
> Also Read – How To Forget Mahadbt Scholarship Login Password.
What Is Mahadbt Profile Details?
There is no need to think more about what is mahadbt scholarship profile is. In simple language, the information used to apply first to the Maharashtra Scholarship Portal is filled in the mahadbt profile. Once successful Maharashtra scholarship registration is complete, you will be able to fill your online profile details.
According to information given on Mahadbt profile, fill in the information of the 6 steps given within the profile tab. You can apply for any plan only after filling in all the information in your profile. If you do not do this, please complete this Mahadbt scholarship profile details first, this error will be visible.
- Personal Information,
- Address Information,
- Other Information,
- Current Course,
- Paste Qualification,
- Hostel Details,
In this way, it is necessary to fill all these 6 steps first. Whether apply for any scheme from the website mahadbt mahait gov in Scholarships Scheme, it is mandatory to fill the School / College Scholarship Profile to every applicant.
How Do I Fill Up The Online Mahadbt Profile?
Prior to filling the Mahadbt profile, it is necessary to register scholarship through the above link only after MahadbtMahait Scholarship can fill profile details on login.
- First of all, register the Maharashtra Scholarships.
- Note that during registration you will get a new User Id and Password.
- Open the Mahadbt Scholarship Login Window.
- Enter created user id and login password.
- Fill the Captcha Code same.
- Click the Login here button.
- If you are logged in, click on the second option profile on the left panel.
- Enter the Religion Details, Caste Details carefully.
- Fill in Income Details, which contains annual income information.
- Enter Domicile Details in which you have a Domicile Certificate or not.
- Enter the Personal Eligibility Details in which the applicant is a Parents Salary Person or not.
- In the Bank Details, “Is Your Aadhar-Linked Bank Account a Jandhana / Yuva Account, or does the account have a limit on Withdrawal or Deposit? Choose “No” if you have limited account filling and removing the amount, then click “yes”.
- Now press the Save button and move to fill the next step in the mahadbt profile.
- Fill in the “Village” in the permanent address details where you are resident.
- Is correspondence similar to permanent address?
- If both addresses are the same, then select “Yes” in it.
- Now click on the Save button to go to Mahadbt profile in the next step.
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Details is filled in Other Information.
- Is Father Alive? Choose “yes” and write the full name of father if the father is alive recently.
- Choose what do father in occupation.
- Choose the correct option in the Is Salaried option.
- Is Mother Alive? Choose “Yes” if the mother is alive recently.
- Choose what mother does work in occupation. If nothing else, choose “Housewife”.
- Choose the correct option in the Is Salaried option “yes or no”.
Current Course Details.
- In the current course details, select the correct year in the admission year in current course.
- Select Institute State, Select your Institute District, Select Institute Taluka.
- Make the right choice of Qualification Level and Stream.
- Select College Name / School Name and Course Name carefully.
- Only choose Through Cap / Govt.Quota in Admission Type only then will be eligible for Maharashtra Mahadbt Scholarships.
- Enter your Cap ID (DEN4236198) in the Application Admission ID / CAP ID that was found online at the time of online admission.
- Upload Centralized Admission Process (Cap) Allotment Letter.
- Select “right course year” in the year of study.
- Select first year pursuing in first year completed Or Pursuing option, if you are in the first year.
- Fill the Admission Date (First Year) which will be found on the cap admission allotment letter.
- Fill the Fees Paid or not.
- If the fee is paid then upload Fees / Admission Receipt / Bonafide certificate. If the fees have not been paid then upload Bonafide Certificate.
- University Name, Course Type, Is Professional? Will come automatically.
- Is Admission Through Open or Reserved category? Make the right choice in.
- If you have education gap then fill it out digit years otherwise enter 0.
- Select “Regular” mode.
- Finally, save the Mahadbt Profile details by clicking on Save button.
Paste Qualification Details.
- Past Qualification Information is filled with previous year education information.
- Select Qualification Level, Stream, Institute State, District, Institute Taluka, which has completed last year’s studies from the school / college.
- Choose College Name / School Name, Course, Board / University and Mode.
- Write Admission Year, Passing Year, and Seat Number.
- Enter Passing Date in the Month Of Exam. Write about how many marks found in Marks Obtained last year.
- Click Validate Marksheet.
- Total Marks, Result, Percentage Now everything will be verified only in the Mahadbt Scholarship Profile.
- Enter right details how many times are you appear for exam in attempts option.
- Was any Gap in this Qualification / Course? If you have Gap then “yes”, then “yes”. Now upload the Gap Certificate and upload it.
- Finally click on the “Save” button and save Mahadbt Profile.
- Mahadbt Form Profile Details is the last step in the form of Hostel details.
- If the applicant remains in the hostel, select Beneficiary Category “Hosteller”.
- If not staying in the hostel, select “Day Scholar”.
- Save the Mahadbt Profile by clicking on Save button.
- Candidates are Hosteller, then select State, District, Taluka and Hostel Type.
- Enter Hostel / P.G / Rented House Address with Pin Code.
- Enter admission date in Admission Date option.
- Is Mess Available? Meaning whether the hostel has a meal arrangement or not.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to save Mahadbt Profile.
In this way, according to all the above steps, any applicant can easily fill up the complete information of the mahadbt scholarship profile online. Tell us if you have any problem or doubt about this.
Mahadbt Profile Details Online Submission A video presentation is very important for understanding every article properly. Given the demand and need of our users, how to complete Mahadbt Scholarship Profile online information Video uploaded by our team on your favorite HindiEduSupport Youtube channel as well as here.
Hope this article will give all the information necessary to fill the Mahadbt Profile for every applicant. However, in addition to the complete Mahadbt scholarship profile, a few points can be added to it, if you have it in mind, then give your suggestions in the comments box given below. if you have like this article how to filled online students profile details on www.Mahadbtmahait.gov.in or www.mahadbt.org.in, then share it in social media. subscribe our website daily newsletter to get all our recent updates on your email.
Wow ! Love This Post Subscribe Now & Get Daily Latest Update.