The same headache of the mahadbt scholarship portal again. How long will it last? Whatever, but it is also necessary to bring transparency in student scholarship benefits. But if you read this post carefully then you will get rid of this headache completely. Tell us which problem you are facing while filling mahadbt scholarship form.
We have gathered problems of all mahadbtmahait scholarships and have tried to solve them in this article. We hope that the answer to all your questions will prove to be a correct answer for you here. If you find some questions related to the mahadbt scholarship form, then comment in the comment box below.
Mahadbt Scholarship Form 2018-19 FaQs.
- What can we do to know aadhaar to bank linking status?
To know the aadhar to bank linking status, dial * 99 * 99 # from your mobile.
- How Long Is The OTP Valid For Mahadbt Scholarship Form Registration 2018.
One time Password (OTP) valid for 30 minutes during registration to fill Mahadbtmahait Scholarship Form 2018-19.
- Can We Change Register Mobile Number For Mahadbt.gov.in Scholarship?
For any online update request, including updation of mobile number, resident should already have an active number registered with UIDAI where person can receive OTP SMS and authenticate himself/herself. Otherwise you would need to visit nearest UIDAI permanent enrollment center.
- Have multiple bank accounts, where will i receive the mahadbt mahait scholarship benefits.
Give your copy of Aadhaar letter with your bank account number written on it or copy of your bank passbook to the bank where you want to receive the funds. The bank may require you to fill a form as well. Updating your mobile number in bank is also advisable. This will send out SMS alerts when you get DBT in account or you transact on your account. Please note that the bank account which has been seeded last with the Aadhaar number will be the one to receive money through DBT.
- What is the difference between normal bank account with aadhar linked bank account?
It is envisaged that disbursement of social security benefits like pensions, scholarships, MGNREGS wages etc. would be through Aadhaar enabled bank account. UIDAI is actively working with states/central ministries to designate Aadhaar enabled accounts for disbursal of all social security benefits.
The individual would be able to access his/her AADHAAR enabled bank account through a low cost interoperable micro-ATM network which will have large geographical reach. Instant payments through biometric authentication and mobile payments will also be enabled in the future for such accounts.
- I have accounts with more than 1 bank and I have linked all bank accounts to my Aadhaar card. Which account can I use for making digital payments using Aadhaar card Number?
You can use all accounts. While making Aadhaar Based payment, you will be given an option to choose the bank name from which you want to pay. Thus you have the choice of deciding bank, each time you make a payment.
- How to check my eligibility for the mahadbtmahait gov in scheme?
The basic objective of the Check eligibility criteria is to fetch relevant scholarship schemes that are applicable to the Applicant on the basis of the input provided by the applicant for eligibility Check.
- What are the different file formats which can be accepted on mahadbt scholarship portal?
You Can Use JPG and PNG Format for uploading required mahadbt scholarship documents on mahadbt mahait gov in portal.
- What is the Maximum File Size for uploading required mahadbitmahit scholarship documents?
The maximum file size a user can upload is upto 250 KB.
- Can i save the application form in draft mode?
Yes, every Applicant can able to save the mahadbt application form in draft mode.
How to edit mahadbt scholarship form online 2018-19.
Yes, If the Institute sends back the application to student for modification in that case applicant can modify some specific fields. for more information how to edit scholarship form after submission mahadbt see detail procedure here.
- How to check the status of the application after submission?
Login to the MahaDBT Portal, under the Application Tracking menu, the applicant can see the status of their application by entering the valid Application ID.
- How would I know that direct benefit transfer funds have come to my account?
We recommend that you update your mobile number in bank. The Bank will send out SMS alerts when you get DBT in account or you transact on your account. Alternatively, you can also check your account balance using Internet Banking, ATM, microATM/ Banking Correspondent or calling the bank for details of your transactions.
- What should i do If missing my School, College, Institute Name/Course Name from College Name & Course Name field Dropdown?
Select the check box which is displayed at the bottom and add College Name & Course Name, University Name manually. also check the details if create this condition, what should i do if your college name not found in mahadbt scholarship portal.
- If your 10th & 12th board not shown in School Secondary Certificate (SSC) & Higher Secondary School (HSC) Details Dropdown list?
1. Select the Other board from the SSC/HSC details section.
2. Fill all mandatory fields in SSC/HSC details section manually. (i.e. Board Name, Seat No., Name on SSC Certificate, the Total Marks, Marks Obtained).
- Mahadbt scholarship form What kind of helpline number should we contact to get the solution?
For all types of mahadbt mahait scholarship problems, 022-49150800 can contact this mahadbt toll free number.
What is mahadbt scholarship last date?
no mahadbt last date has been declared for Maharashtra scholarship. But the expected final date can be pronounced declared on 31 January 2019. It will be necessary to apply to the eligible candidate before leaving the mahadbt scholarship form last date.
Hopefully, during the mahadbt registration and after the mahadbt login you would have liked the solution to all the problems coming to the mahadbt.gov.in online scholarship portal. To get all kinds of mahadbt scholarship form details first, subscribe to our latest notification and website. Finally do not forget to share this post on social media.