The School Education Department, Government of Maharashtra invites Scholarship applications for Open Merit Scholarships for EBC students who’s admitted in academic year 2021-22 Class 11th and 12th for regular bases .
The Department Of School Education and Sports Department The key objective of the distribute open merit scholarship for ebc students admitted in class 11th and 12th is to enable applicants of economically backward classes to continue further education.
- Must Read – How To edit Mahadbt Scholarship Aplication Form
EBC Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students.
State government open merit scholarship Maharashtra is also called junior college scholarship ebc for 11th & 12th students. Applicants eligible Who have secured 50% and above marks in School Secondary Certificate SSC Examination.
The main objective of this junior college open merit scholarships for ebc students Maharashtra is to motivate those applicants for further higher and professional education.
For more details Ebc open merit scholarships 2021 eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Documents And Benefits For Merit Scholarships For Economically Backward Class Students Also added in this article.
If applicants drop back to back two year not eligible for this scheme. Regular candidates can save benefits.
Eligibility Criteria Open Merit Scholarships In Junior College 2021.
Applicants who have applied for this scheme or decide to apply online please know junior college meaning. Because Many applicants Without knowing meaning applied and loss the scheme.
- The Maharashtra govt.open merit scholarships is applicable only for economically and backward class students.
- Applicants eligible who have admitted class 10th And Class 12th In Academic year 2021-22 can apply for this scheme.
- Students who cleared Class 10th SSC examination in first attempt.
- Applicants who have decide to apply for this junior college Scholarship ebc must secure a minimum of 50% marks in School secondary certificate SSC examination.
- Also Applicants who have applied ebc renewal scheme are eligible as per renewal policy who have secured 45% marks in class 11th examination.
Benefits For Junior College EBC Scheme.
As per Maharashtra jr the Mahadbt School Education and Sports Department calculate allowances per month. Provided Beneficial amount per month every year For 10 months From Admission date of applicants.
- The hosteler boys will receive a scholarship amount of INR 140 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1400.
- The hosteler girls will receive INR 160 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1600.
- For Non-hosteler boys will receive INR 80 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 800.
- The non-hosteler girls will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1000.
The Mhdbt Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students Junior college merit scheme benefits is as above, Now see the documents for apply online application who have required for ebc yojana class 11th and 12th Students .
Documents For Junior College Scholarship Scheme.
- Domicile Certificate Of Maharashtra,
- Previous Year Income certificate,
- SSC (Class 10th Marks sheet),
- Class 11th Mark sheet (For Renewal case).
Applicants who have secured application before Open merit scholarship last date for ebc students can get benefits if eligible as per above paragraph.
Eligible applicants can read last date for junior college open merit scholarships 2021.
How can you apply for Junior college Scholarship?
Eligible economically and backward class ebc candidates can apply for the State government of Maharashtra merit scholarships online @ mahadbt com through following steps –
Step 1# Applicants can register for new login.
Step 2# Log in to Mahadbt using username or password.
3rd Step # After login fill the profile details.
Step 4# Select Scheme Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students (EBC).
Step 4# Select Department School Education and Sports Department For Junior college merit scholarship EBC.
5th Step # Upload concerned documents.
Step 6# Final Submission For Complete the state government open merit scholarship application process.
For any problem and Solution drop comment in comment box or contact direct helpline or email.
Helpline .: 18001025311.
E-mail Id: [email protected]
- Official website – www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
After submission of State government Open merit scholarships for junior college students, Do not forget to print out application form mahadbt ebc and submitted your concerned institution within 8 days.