Post Matriculate State Minority Scholarship details is given to the students who get admission in Arts, Commerce, Science, Law and Education courses after the Class XII by the Minority Development Department. Various scholarship benefits are provided by the Department of Minority schemes, so as per the information given in this post, select the right plan.
Post Matric State Government Minority Scholarship is known as Dhe Scholarship. This plan will be applicable to all those Alpsankhyak Scholarship who are regularly studying for arts, commerce, science, law, education, graduate and post graduation courses 2018 entered.
Recently Minority Development Department and mahait cell department launch a new mahadbt mahait portal for distribute State माइनॉरिटी स्कॉलरशिप Part II (DHE) for eligible candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For Minority Scholarship DHE.
2000 new scholarships will be provided by the related department. According to the table information given below to the scheme, eligible candidates of all Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikhs and Parsi communities will be declared as religious minorities.
The following DHI Post Matric Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria will be necessary.
- Domicile of Maharashtra.
- Only 2000 applicants will be provided quota (freshers).
- Graduation and post-graduation can apply (arts/commerce/science/Law/Education).
- Income should be upto Rs.6 lakhs.
- Maharashtrian Students studying Out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Degree and Post Graduation Courses coming after Class 12 will be required to be found on eligibility criteria given above for art scholarships. Submit the following Documents with Minority Form.
State Government Minority Scholarship Documents Required.
We have seen many comments on social media and website, which are often asked which documents are necessary for this scheme. All those applicants are informed that according to this information, only after collecting all the documents given below, proceed to fill the online application form.
- Previous year Marksheet.
- Leaving Certificate/TC.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- 12th year marksheet.
- current year fee receipt .
- Minority certificate self-declaration.
- College bonafide certificate.
Also check financial aid for mnority Students, Benefits State Minority Scholarship Details are is as given below.
In the Alpsankhyank Scheme, the total annual course fee or Rs 5000 will be given, the amount which will be less in both the tuition fees and 5000, will be payable. In the scholarship of minorit, only 2000 freshers applicants will be benefited according to the table given below.
|SN||Religion||Numbers Of Scholarship|
MahadbtMahait gov in Online Scholarship Portal has been created by the Minority Development Department and DBT IT Cell for Maharashtra Minority students who are studying for admission in the above given courses.
Eligible students on the created Mahadbt Scholarship Portal can fill the State Government department of minority DHE Online Form as per the procedure given below.
- First go to mahadbt.gov.in portal.
- Click on New Applicant Registration.
- First enter authentication and enter New Login Id and Password.
- Fill in all the required information and save the Minority Scholarship Registration Form.
In this way your State Government Minority Scholarship Login will be created. For further reading, read the following process carefully and apply accordingly.
- Click on Applicant Login.
- Enter the Mahadbt Scholarship Login ID and Password.
- Enter the Capcha Code.
- Tap on Login Hare.
After the log in, the eligible students will have to apply for the scheme and all necessary information will be enter which has been given below.
- Click on profile now.
- Fill all the necessary information such as Personal Details, Course Details, Cast Details etc.
- Save the Online Scholarship form after filling the profile details.
- Next, click on All Schemes given on the right side.
- In the Post Matric State Minority Scholarship Department, select Minority Development Department.
- In the Scheme Name, select State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE).
- Now press the Search button.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the tech action.
- Is this a Renewal Application? Select right choice Yes and No.
- Upload all required scholarship of minority documents above.
- Fill up the required details.
- Click Save in the last step.
Is not it easy to apply Maharashtra State Minority Scholarship form online. If you have any problems during this time call on the given Mahadbt Helpline number or question us in the comment box.
- Mahadbt Scholarship Helpline Number – 022-49150800.
Under the minority scholarships deparment, the benefits given below are given in the Scheme.
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE).
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses(DTE).
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses(DMER).
In this way, students studying in Arts, Commerce, Science, Law, Education, Degree and Postgraduate courses after class 12th can apply Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi communities for State this scheme including moma Scholarship Benefits.
Hope this article will prove to be a helpful for the minority candidates who will apply for Sikh, Buddhist, Christian and Muslim minority scholarship online applications. How to Apply Minority Scholarship Form Share this information in social media as it is beneficial for every minority students.