The State Government of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has Release Important Notice About Conduct MahaCet’s 2022-23 As per below.
Higher Education CET-2022 Current Status Common Entrance Test Cell usually declares the Tentative Schedule of Common Entrance Test in the Month of December of the Previous Academic Year.
Most Important – Professional Courses Admission 2022-23.
CET 2022-23 Status.
Due to Pandemic Covid-19 Common Entrance Tests in Academic Year 2022-2023 were delayed and so was the Centralized Admission Process of the following professional Courses of Higher Education.
As a result, CET Process of Academic Year 2022-23 is also delayed. Common Entrance Test CELL will publish the Notice once the dates of the Common Entrance Test Process is finalized.
Directorate of Higher Education, M.S. Pune has shared the syllabi of 8 professional courses applicable for the Academic Year 2022-23, which is flashed on http://cetcell.mahacet.org/CET_landing_page_2022/ All updates about the Common Entrance Test Process will appear on the same web page.
It is also being made known to the public that there will be no advertisement for Higher Education Common Entrance Test and CAP process.
All Notices, updates, and Information Brochures will be published on the official website of Common Entrance Test CELL and the Common Entrance Test web page as per above.
Profession Course CETs under The Higher Education.
The schedule for the dates of mht cet is released every year on the mhtcet 2022.mahaonline.gov.in website. In that schedule, the applicable Mahacet timetable dates wise for almost every professional course has been given in Maharashtra.
|SN.||Name of the Common Entrance Test||Broad Eligibility Criteria|
|1||MAH – B.Ed./M.Ed. Three Year Integrated Course CET-2022||Post Graduate in School subject with|
|2||MAH – LLB 3 Yrs. CET-2022||Graduate and or Post Graduate with|
specified marks in aggregate of all
|3||MAH – M.Ed. CET-2022||B.Ed. or D.T. Ed + Graduation with|
|4||MAH – M.P.Ed C.E.T. 2022||B.P.Ed. with Specified Marks and|
|5||MAH – LL.B -5 Yrs. Integrated Course CET2022||SSC + HSC in Sequential Mode with|
|6||MAH – B.P.Ed C.E.T. 2022||BPE/ any Graduation with specified|
Marks and sport certificates at
|7||MAH -B.A/B.Sc. B.Ed. Four Year Integrated Course CET-2022||SSC +HSC in ARTS and Science|
Stream with specified marks
|8||MAH – B.Ed. & B.Ed.(ELCT) C.E.T-2022||Any UGC recognized University|
graduate with Three years’ Degree
and or Minimum Two Year Post
Graduate degree with specified
In this schedule information about complete mhtcet counseling has been added. Bookmark this post for dates mhtcet application, time table, result which will definitely help you to rank mhtcet.
Must Read – RTMNU Academic Calendar.
Important Notice For Higher Education CET-2022.
Some information has been issued by the Higher Education Common Entrance Test, on which the candidates have to pay attention.
About Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
- The detailed Eligibility Criteria will be made available in the C E T Information Brochure.
- The Common Entrance Test CELL will declare Tentative Schedule in due course. The Competent Authority reserves rights to amend the same without prior notice.
- All Notices, Common Entrance Test Information Brochures, Syllabus, and Online C E T Application form filling links will be available on the official website and specific course web pages.
- All Institutes participating in the Common Entrance Test and CAP process is directed to upload the Notices, Information Brochures on their Institutes’ Website/Notice Board. They are also directed to assist the candidates in form filling process in their own interest.
- Institutes should download and keep in the office and Library the copies of the Information Brochures for use by the Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty and the Prospective Candidates.
- In order to protect the Candidate’ academic interests and safeguard them against exploitation and misinformation by the Cyber Cafes, the institutes should make the IT Infrastructure available for form filling under the supervision of the trained staff of the institutes.
- They should maintain the Register for keeping the logs of the Form Filling Activity of the candidates and seek the signature of the candidate availing the facility to safeguard the interest of the Institution.
- Institutes will be able to make use of the database of the Candidates for admission in the last Institute level round of the CAP.
- Institutes are prohibited and warned against filling in the only options of their own colleges/institutes against the written permission of the candidate.
- For any query, the Candidates and institutes can get in touch with Common Entrance Test Cell by sending an e-mail to [email protected] mentioning the Name of the Common Entrance Test and self-details and or calling on – 022-22016157/59, on working day between 11.00 am to 05.00 pm no mail or phone calls will be answered after and before the given time & on Govt. Holiday. Common Entrance Test CELL prefers communication via E-mail.
- Candidates and institutes are warned to refer to only the authentic websites of the Common Entrance Test CELL for updates to protect themselves from probable misleading content published on OTHER SITES. The Candidates are warned not to use other unofficial websites and links hosted on the unauthenticated sites at their own risk. Common Entarance Test CELL has not given permission to any Commercial website to host the link of the Application and information brochure on their sites.
With a view of solving the problems of the remote area candidates, from the Academic Year 2022-2023, the Common Entrance Test Cell with the active support from the Directorate of Higher Education, will try to make an attempt to establish SETU Centers for assist the Candidates in online form filling and document uploading at every district place.
Higher Education CET-2022 Dates & Current Status.
Official Mht Cet Dates 2022 has been declared, for more information see the schedule given below. Please subscribe to Notification for mhtcet exam date 2022 and mhtcet result date 2023.
Common Entrance Test CELL will try to train the personnel at the center by conducting regional workshops, but no assurance of Fool-proof service can be given.
Hence it is obligatory on the part of the Candidate to download the Information Brochure and read it carefully and act according to the provisions in the Brochure and Notices published on the Authentic Official Web site.
The list of these centers will be placed on the Common Entrance Test and Admission portal as well as on the CET Website.
Candidates desiring admission in English Medium Colleges for B.Ed. (General & Special Course) should invariably apply for ELCT along with B.Ed. CET. The Candidates should give choices for Common Entrance Test & ELCT in the CET Application form without fail.
No request for this will be considered after the Online Application form is submitted by the Candidate. Candidates not appearing for ELCT along with Common Entrance Test will not be able to seek admission in English Medium Colleges of Education.
Maharashtra CET 2022-23 Updates.
B.Ed. in Special Education is a very attractive field for Teachers. Candidates should read the information about Special Education Colleges in B.Ed. Two Year Full-time Information Brochure and exercise their choice.
Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State and having acquired the Qualifying examination for the Course from the State of Maharashtra and belonging to Backward class category like SC, ST, DT, VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3, OBC, SBC, SEBC must obtain Caste Validity Certificate (and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per the requirement) from the Competent Authority before the Commencement of the Online Admission Process. Failing which they will be considered as Open Category Candidates.
Candidates applying for Integrated Courses like LL.B-5 Yrs., B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. are expected to be HSC Qualified Candidates. Graduate and Post Graduate Candidates should not apply for these courses.
Applicants applying for the Wrong Course will not be accommodated to other Courses at any cost.
Candidates who are Post Graduate in School subjects should only apply for Three Year B.Ed. M.Ed. Three-Year Integrated Course. Other Candidates should not apply for the same.
Candidates are advised to download and read the CET Information Brochure of the Course that will be uploaded on the CET web page before applying for the Common Entrance Test.
The Candidates who have applied for the Course will be considered to have read the Information Brochure and agreed to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Course.
Read Also – MSBTE Academic Calendar.
Maharashtra CET Exam Portal For A.Y.2022-23.
What more information do you want to know about Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, please share with us.
i hope now all of you understand how to conducted and schedule 2022-23 cet’s by state cet cell in this schedule. Please check and read carefully above details for all mht-cet 2022 updates.