Do you know how to apply Swadhar Yojana 2022-23? If you do not know what your Swadhar scheme, then through this article see full information here.
Scheduled Caste and Navbuddha students who have got admission in class XI and XII or later also got admission in professional, non-vocational courses, but admission to any government or institution hostel is not available, then filling up the Swadhar Yojana form Can get direct benefit.
Increasing numbers of professional and non-professional institutes in the state and the increase in the number of students belonging to backward classes who are entering these courses are increasing rapidly.
That is why students have to face problems due to lack of hostel facilities. For this, the students are being banned in the next academic year.
In view of these problems, the Government of Maharashtra has released Swadhar Scholarship Scheme for scheduled castes.
The Social Justice Department has started the Swadhar Yojana from 2016-2017, which provides direct benefits for the needy students for food, shelter and other educational facilities.
Swadhar Yojana For Sc Student.
For swadhar yojana scholarship scheme, there should students required above 60% marks in 10th/ 12th / Degree / undergraduate examination. This limit is 50% marks for the scheduled SC and navbaudh students.
Today even more than 60% of eligible students are not aware of Swadhar Yojana online form. How to apply for this scheme, it has not even been extended to more students.
Swadhhar Yojana In Marathi Search is seen to download. Knowing the fact that there is no online portal for swadhar scheme application is to be made offline.
Under this scheme, in addition to the amount given below to eligible Scheduled Castes and Navbuddha students eligible for Maharashtra State, students of Engineering and Medical Branches for students of other branches will get Rs. 5000 / – per year and Rs 2000 / – for the purchase of educational material, the State Government will be given cash cash cash.
Swadhar Yojana Application Form Benefits.
|Particulars||Mumbai City, Thane, Pune, Pipari Chinchavad etc Cities Students Amount||Other revenues are in the divisional city and the rest of the C class is considered for high school students in the area.||Gain amount for students seeking higher education in remaining areas|
What Is Swadhar Yojana Terms And Conditions.
To take advantage of this Swadhar scholarship scheme, all the applicants, parents and readers should carefully read the rules and conditions given below.
Applicants who meet the criteria and conditions can apply the same. Swadhar scheme is available at this place to avail the benefits of scholarship.
स्वाधार स्कॉलरशिप दस्तावेज.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Incomplete applications, applications found to be less essential documents will be canceled.
- Candidates should be Scheduled caste and Navbauddh.
- The annual income of the student’s parents is not more than 2,50,000/-.
- According to District Wise Scheduled Caste students’ population, this benefit will be given or maximum application will be obtained, then quality will be selected.
- Application of students with less than 60% marks will not be considered. For the handicapped students, this limit will be 50%.
- Swadhar Application Form for filing deadline / Swadhar Yojana Last Date 2022-23 has been declared yet. Check Filling of the Swadhar Yojana Online Application Form 2022-2023 Last Date As per below.
- Swadhar Yojna Merit List 2022 Selected students will be published by the Assistant Commissioner of the District Samaj Kalyan Office. Swadhar Yojana 2022 List will be released on this.
- The benefits of this scheme will be payable for the duration of the course. The benefits of this scheme can be taken up to a maximum of seven years for the students during the academic year.
- If the student is misusing the plans of these schemes by giving false information and documents, or he does not complete the educational course or doing his work and business and in other ways, he will be eligible for action.
- The college attendance of quarterly students should be at least 75 percent.
- The entrants will be compulsorily deposited in the designated office within 15 days from the date of results of the examination results.
- In this regard, the principals of the concerned organization need to submit the attendance certificate of each quarter with the attendance of 75% of the students.
- Students who take advantage of the benefits of this scheme, including professional courses, will not get the benefit of the subsistence of this scheme.
- In addition, 12% of the amount will be charged with interest.
- After receiving the benefits of Swadhar Yojna Scholarship, the student will have to get at least 60% marks per year, if not so, then he will be eligible for this scheme.
Thus, if a student wishes to take advantage of Swadhar Yojana then it is necessary to fulfill all the requirements of the scheme. Let’s get this information as to which conditions will get the benefit.
But do you know that what is swadhar application form required document? If not, then it is necessary to know that too.
> Also Read – How To Apply Online For EBC Scholarship 2022.
Swadhar Scholarship Required Documents.
Do you know which is the documents need for Swadhar form 2022?
Dr babasaheb ambedkar swadhar yojana 2022 documents
- Swadhar Scheme Application Form 2022-2023.
- Passport Photo.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Financial Income certificate.
- All Marksheets 10th/12th/Diploma etc.
- Nationalized Bank Passbook Xerox.
- If the student is Handicapped then Handicapped Certificate will take.
- Aadhar To Bank Account Number Linking Receipt.
- An affidavit has not been admitted to any government hostel.
- Get a student attendance certificate from your college
- Certificate about the college which is not enrolled in the admission process.
In this way attach the required documents, according to the given process apply before the last date of swadhar yojna. See also what is Swadhar Yojana last date given below.
|01||स्वाधार योजना फॉर्म की तारीख शुरुवात||July 2022|
|02||Swadhar Scheme Last Date||Last date of Swadhar Form|
How to Apply Swadhar Scholarship Scheme?
- First of all, download the Swadhar Yojana pdf form because the application process is offline. also available is Swadhar yojana in Marathi here.
- Applicants will have to fill up all the necessary details about the applicants and will have to add all necessary documents and certificates as per the application which is given above.
- Eligible students will have to submit their own Swadhar form to their respective Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office.
- Do not forget to change the 2016-17 year of the Swadhar Application Form to the new year 2022-23.
Eligible students will have to submit their own SGS form to their respective Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office.
FaQs About Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2022-23.
What Is a Swadhar Application Form?
Swadhar is a scholarship scheme for SC and Buddhist students pursuing education in the state of Maharashtra.
How Do I Swadhar yojana 2022 pdf download?
PDF is available if you want to download Swadhar Form. Keep in mind that the year has to be changed in 2021-22.
What is a Swadhar yojana 2021-22 last date?
The last date has been announced for this scheme yet, please subscribe to our notification for Swadhaar updates.
How Do I Apply Swadhar yojana 2022 application form Online?
This is the only Swadhar Yojana for Maharashtra Scholarship offline. Do Not try to Online, the applicant should apply offline.
How do I contact For Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Scholarships errors?
You can contact the official helpline number “022-22025251, 22028660”, and email at “[email protected]” for Swadhar form questions.
What are the benefits of the Maharashtra Swadhar Scholarship Scheme?
City grade-wise benefit is given for this Swadhaar scheme. For example, a city like Mumbai gets a benefit of 60,000/-, a divisional city and the rest of the C class cities, 51,000/-, and other cities up to 43,000/- in the Swadhar Scholarship scheme.
Who can take advantage of Swadhar Scholarship Scheme?
Every student who comes from SC and Navbouddh category can take advantage of the scholarship.
What is the eligibility for Swaadhar?
Required Eligibility for Swadhar yojana 2022 The applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra state and should have studied in class 11th or 12th anyone.
We think after so much information you will no longer need to ask anybody now, How to fill Swadhar Yojana application form. Swadhar Yojana List, wait for your application to be selected. If you still have any problems related to Swadhar Yojana 2022-23 Application Form, please tell us the following in the comments box.